- 5x 10g treats 23L / 5 Gallons
- Suits IPA, Porters, Russian Imperial Stouts etc.
- Consistent, top quality results with each brew.
- Temperature Range: 16-22 degrees C (61-72 degrees F)
- Superior shelf stability and ease of use.
Details: 5x Mangrove Jack New World Strong Ale M42 - Craft Series Yeast 10g treats 23L / 5 Gallons A top-fermenting ale strain suitable for many types of ales of all strengths. Ferments with a neutral yeast aroma to ensure the full character of the malts and hops are prominent in each beer. Suitable for IPA, Porters, Russian Imperial Stouts and more. Attenuation: High Flocculation: Very High Usage Directions: Sprinkle directly on up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. For best results, ferment at 16-22 degrees C (61-72 degrees F).Storage Recommendations: Store in the fridge