- One 8 ounce pack of Cascade T-90 pellet hops
- If one hop addition changed the world it was Cascade!
- This is the hop that built the Craft Beer Movement in the USA
- Unique pine needle, grapefruit and floral aromas
- FACTORY PACKED nitrogen flushed light and oxygen barrier foil packaging
Details: CASCADE: Cascade hops are the signature hop for American Pale Ales. Cascade has a pleasant flowery, spicy, citrus-like quality with a slightly grapefruit characteristic. The hop is good for both flavor and aroma uses. It can also be used for bittering effectively, and can be used to make any beer, ale, and some lagers. Think lawnmowers! Cascade originated in 1956 from an open seed collection that included an English Fuggle, a Russian Serebrianker, and an unknown male.